SPECIES Oct 11, 2016 4:11:09 GMT
Post by Vice on Oct 11, 2016 4:11:09 GMT
- They can be make or female
- Live a normal life span of at a maxium of 100 years old but many rarely get to that point and typically die in their sixties to seventies. The better living style the have/live in increase how long they will live. Meaning the rich and powerful tend to live longer then the poor and weak. This also applies to those that becoming a summoner or elementalist, they tend to live longer
- They eternally are just your everyday person with no special abilities save being pretty recently to changes in their involvement and the will to survivor no matter the odds
- Some can learn to be a elemental and a summoner.
- A elementalist can learn to control all siz of the element (but this is extremely hard to do and the common elemental typically only ever masters one and can control two to three other elements. The level of difficulty to master the elements goes fire, water, earth, wind, light, and shadow in that order from eastest to hardest
- A summoner typically just needs a summoning stone and the ability to connect and put power into it in order to summon up the beast contained within the stone. All dependent on their capability, a new summoner would not be able to summon a powerful beast to control right off the bat. They only get one beast per stone they have and if the beast dies or the stone breaks the stone can never be used again. Many can only ever activate one stone at a time until that stone breaks or the beast within it dies before the can activate a second stone. If the beast they summoner summons, ever feels at any moment the summoner is weaker then them, they will not listen and the more powerful beast will quickly turn on you and try to eat/kill said summoner.
- They can have offspring with a reaver and the child can either end up being a reavier or a simple human(50/50).